What keeps running in my mind are the words: Jesus is my Champion! Wow, if you’ve got a bouncer and a backer like Him, you can really go the distance. He gives us supernatural strength and wind to soar beyond what we alone can reach. It still blows my mind – how awesome God is and what He is doing. I can only wait in expectation and wonder at what He’ll do next. I’m sure it’s gonna be AWESOME.
Some lessons from that costly mistake:
1. Accept reality with grace and learn from the mistake. FORGIVE YOURSELF.
2. There are times that we stumble but it is utterly NECESSARY TO GET UP AGAIN.
3. Time does not heal wounds BUT JESUS HEALS broken hearts and makes them as good as new.
4. From Tita Ayen: “Whatever happens to us is part of our training and equipping.”
5. This one is really yehey and hahaha: “What the enemy meant for bad, GOD CAN TURN IT AROUND FOR OUR GOOD AND FOR HIS GLORY.”
6. Knowing who we are in Jesus is so important in overcoming trials. We must believe and confess that we are accepted in the Beloved, overcomers in Christ Jesus and that His will is good, pleasing and perfect.